I am super Migo... A super baby to the super Mamuys...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

First post


Yey! Finally I'm making my first post on my first journal.. Great!

That picture above... thats our first family picture.. yeah yeah!
Twas 3days before my 2nd month.
My first trip out of town... Our first trip as a 'family'!
The 'lunch' in Tagaytay became an overnyt stay in Ponte Fino, Batangas... Fun!
Mom and Dad didn't bring extra clothes.. not even their toothbrushes!... Great!
We drove off almost the hul Batangas City to find som
e needed toiletries at 10pm... really great!
Anyway, after the long 'tour', my 'rents finly decided to give it up and go back.
On our way...daddy mamuy saw a 711 store... a block away from our hotel... ansaya!
Had a family time in the room... then slept it off.
We had a grand breakfast by the pool..
Mom and I wanted to swim... but we cant because she didnt bring her swimsuit.
So... I ended up swimming with mom in the bath tub
Twas such a 'moment' with mommy (love you!)

Had fun. (eventhough I slept almost the whole Tagaytay and Batangas time)
And the great paparazzi... she forgot to charge the cam (hah!)
Reason why we had only few shots from our weekend get away (sayang..)